Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've been taken to the dark side!

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Well I guess it was bound to happen, after all, looking everyday at all the gorgeous lids gets a man to thinking that he does not want to be the weak link in the chain. I had no intention of buying any new hats for the foreseeable future but as fate would have it on this thing they call the internet I spied me a nice little straw for 33.00. So of course I had to help the economy so I bought it. Then to my wonderous eyes should appear an Akubra Fedora at EA. No sooner do I get a little change in my pocket than it dissapears.
I have a feeling that this could get dangerous

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Well, the bright side of being on the dark side is, that you keep pushers and their children alive and well. Aside from that, you're so right ... it sure is a dangerous path you've entered! =8-O :D

RJR

Well I guess it was bound to happen, after all, looking everyday at all the gorgeous lids gets a man to thinking that he does not want to be the weak link in the chain. I had no intention of buying any new hats for the foreseeable future but as fate would have it on this thing they call the internet I spied me a nice little straw for 33.00. So of course I had to help the economy so I bought it. Then to my wonderous eyes should appear an Akubra Fedora at EA. No sooner do I get a little change in my pocket than it dissapears.
I have a feeling that this could get dangerous
Yep!;)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Just like the thread: Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven.
I've been taken to the dark side!
guinness.jpg

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Anyone have any experience with Akubra's Burnt Oak color? Want to order their Fedora and cannot decide between that and the grey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic