Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J peterman has a suggestion box

Nick Charles

Practically Family
heres the message sent them and their reply

how about bringing back classic hollywood lines. A single breated Peak laple suit with a belt back and pleats. a pair of white flannel high waisted trousers or dress shirts with long point collars and convertible cuffs. You will find plenty of new and old ideas browsing www.thefedoralounge.com

daniel martin

Dear Daniel,

Interesting suggestion. I was just thinking about bring back our "movie legends" trade mark. I'll look at little harder- thanks for the prompt.

J. Peterman

send them your ideas and we maybe able to get the things we want, not as good as the originals but wearable.

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Does anyone know if J. Peterman has a physical store location?

I am about two hours from Lexington, KY, and would love to visit if they do.

PS- good job on the push!

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The old store in Lexington was great fun to browse in. They also used to do annual warehouse sales in Lexington (in the actual Peterman warehouse). I went to one once, but was only a college student without much money and even less sartorial knowledge. I wish I could get a time machine...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
When the company declared bankruptcy, the stores closed and the merchandise was sold off at steep discounts.

I scored several pairs of Mephisto shoes, at 80-90% off, at the closing of their NYC (Grand Central Bldg.) store. A while later their goods ended up with a liquidator who held a traveling sale (NY, Chicago, etc..), I attended the Chicago sale (Navy Pier) where the same shoes were priced at 50% off. [huh]

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Marc Chevalier said:
It used to. Various stores, in fact. When the company declared bankruptcy, the stores closed and the merchandise was sold off at steep discounts.

Hmm... so no store any more, huh? Oh well... thanks for telling me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace