Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Motorcycle, 40-42

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Listing this once again. Custom motorcycle jacket made by Johnson Leathers. Leather is 3.25oz Horween steerhide. Brown base with black topcoat. Over time, in some areas the brown will begin to show through the black, which will give the jacket a nice patina.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac329/nb23990/photo6_zps730a95e2.jpg
http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac329/nb23990/photo7_zps7554962b.jpg
http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac329/nb23990/photo8_zpse5ebe559.jpg

Measurements (approx):
Pit-pit (front): 22 inches
Shoulders: 19-19.5 inches
Sleeve length: 27-27.5 inches
Back length (collar seam to bottom): 26 inches

This jacket should fit anyone comfortably with a 40-41, perhaps 42 chest. My chest measures 39.5", and with the side straps fastened the jacket is still roomy enough for a sweater. It's also a long size, so it should fit someone in the 6' range perfectly. Even if your arms aren't as long as mine, the jacket should work for riding.

$425, light wear and normal knicks and abrasion in spots. Includes shipping and original sales receipt. Smoking household, but only a light odor at best. I lit up a few the first week I got it while wearing it, but it has since been stored away from any smoke from that point forward. I'd call the odor minimal if any.

I will only ship this jacket within the USA. I no longer have a PayPal account, but I will create one if that's your payment method of choice.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Also, I'll double check the measurements when I can find my tape, but those are very close.

*All of those Hawaiian shirts in my photobucket album are for sale as well. The whole lot plus a handful of others not pictured are yours for only $200! I still haven't got around to posting my others, but I will soon. The ones in the pics are the good ones though. :)

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
Really shouldn't. People around here would accuse me of being from "Nu Yorrrk Citeee!" (Yes, New York City. We're *different* out here)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Really shouldn't. People around here would accuse me of being from "Nu Yorrrk Citeee!" (Yes, New York City. We're *different* out here)

Are you telling me Hawaiian shirts are New York?? I would have never guessed.
The "whatever you associate them with-tourists, etc" stigma that's attached with hawaiian shirts is really narrow sighted. Don't people realize at one time in America all of the cool people wore 'em? WWII guys returning from the Pacific, ELVIS PRESLEY. Come on. It doesn't get cooler. If you aren't living the Tiki life, you aren't living.

IXL

One Too Many
I didn't realize what it was at the time, but when I was quite small my uncle had the whole Tiki thing going at his house. I loved that music and only (re-)discovered it in the last couple of years.
What I'm telling you is that to many,many, and even more many.... Okies, everything unknown is bad, and everything bad is related to New York, and New York is everything "back East," which is to say everything on the other side of Tennessee. And, if by chance, just by chance, the unknown bad thing actually isn't from New York it will most definitely be from California, which is known to be the nations seat of Communism....... I take life into my own hands just by wearing a classic biker jacket around here, most folks having seen West Side Story over at the bijou!
But, other than that I love this place. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy