Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Last Call

Dobbs Homburg - $79.

Dobbs homburg in light gray with black ribbon. Underneath photo shows the felt color most accurately. Condition is super - near mint. Original Dobbs octagon box included. Size 7. Freight included in the continental U.S. Distant lands a little more.

dobbshom1.jpg

dobbshom2.jpg

dobbshom3.jpg

dobbshom4.jpg

dobbshom5.jpg

dobbshom6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lee Trinity - $59.

Rich warm brown with 3/8" matching ribbon brim binding and 1.5" ribbon. Size 6 7/8 wide oval... I've conformed this hat to fit me, though it is best shortly after a haircut. Interior measures 6 1/2 x 7 1/2". Very good to excellent condition.

leetrinity1.jpg

leetrinity2.jpg

leetrinity3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Clearly I have priced these too low for serious consideration. Tomorrow I will raise to $295. each. But for today they remain a steal at $79 and $59 postpaid. Two ringside seats to the academy awards included.

dobbshom030214_1.jpg

dobbshom030214_2.jpg

trinity030214.jpg

Head reduction surgery has got to be expensive. I wonder if it is cheaper to grow a couple of additional heads so I can wear a couple at a time. :eusa_doh:

I know these are too small for many here, but whenever I bid on a hat, the sevens seem to come out of the woodwork.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn