Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levi's LVC Big E 557XX Size 48 Jacket and Lee 101Z 38x34

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Howdy Folks,
Got a couple of good ones to set loose. First being a Levi's Big E 55XX jacket beautifully reproduced for the Levi's Vintage Clothing line, it's a size 48 and is in perfect one-wash condition. The 557XX is the first version of the "Type 3" jacket introduced around 1961. Beautiful jacket, ringspun indigo denim, big E red tab, yellow stitching. In hardly worn condition with no distressing. The second item is a new with tags Lee Europe reproduction the the 1950's 101Z jeans. These are a heavy dry denim and have the famous one sided selvage up the seams. Brand new and never worn, tagged 38x34.
Both of these items are currently unavailable in the States (the 557 will probably not be made again the way LVC is headed). Aero Leather currently sells "Type 3" repros for 125 pounds, and the Lee 101Zs for 60 pounds. I'm asking $100 for the jacket and $65 for the jeans or $150 for both. You can pay me through PayPal. I'll leave this up for a few days and if there are no takers, on to eBay.
Thanks much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael