Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looney Toons

Mycroft

One Too Many
Hey, on Turner Classic Movies there is "Cartoon Hour (or something like that)" with classics every Saterday at 11.30 am. And also, Boomarang has "Acme Hour" at different times.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Avery's MGM work is beyond brilliant - Who Killed Who?, Little 'Tinker, King Size Canary, the aforementioned Droopys and the Wolf-and-Red series. One masterpiece after another!

Mycroft

One Too Many
Did he do the Little Red Riding Hood Story where she shoots him with the revolver at the end from her picnic basket? It, I think is based on a 20's version of Little Red Riding Hood, called Little Red, I think?

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
No, it's not. I know that one very well. The Wolf is last seen running for his life from man-crazy Grandma!

Each entry in the Wolf-and-Red series is really just a sequence of brilliant sexual arousal gags - if they end in death, it's from overstimulation, not a gunshot!

Mycroft

One Too Many
Doctor Strange said:
No, it's not. I know that one very well. The Wolf is last seen running for his life from man-crazy Grandma!

Each entry in the Wolf-and-Red series is really just a sequence of brilliant sexual arousal gags - if they end in death, it's from overstimulation, not a gunshot!

Ok, I will keep looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80