Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Louis VIII

Opas Coat

Familiar Face
I'm curious, has anyone had the pleasure? My first experience was when I saw "Fly Boys", there was an aristocratic American is exceptionally protective of his bottle. My second experience was when I saw a bottle behind a glass case at a liquor store selling for $2,000.00. I could have bought it, it was beautiful, the case was beautiful and it was intriguing as to how this could possibly taste alas, there are bills to be payed. Reading I have found the experience is quite incredible.

Again, has anyone had the pleasure?

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Opas Coat said:
I'm curious, has anyone had the pleasure? My first experience was when I saw "Fly Boys", there was an aristocratic American is exceptionally protective of his bottle. My second experience was when I saw a bottle behind a glass case at a liquor store selling for $2,000.00. I could have bought it, it was beautiful, the case was beautiful and it was intriguing as to how this could possibly taste alas, there are bills to be payed. Reading I have found the experience is quite incredible.

Again, has anyone had the pleasure?

I sadly have not had the pleasure. I think the most "high end" cognac I have had was the "Richard Hennessey" which was kindly served to me gratis by the owner of the bar.

What a nice chap. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff