Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meet the new 007.

JC225

One of the Regulars
Are we getting old Redline? It sounds like we are getting old! What I want to know is when it happened! LOL! I like traditional much better. Well........ at least we have traditional going for us my friend!

Hope you are doing well on the coast and stay safe.

redlinerobert

One of the Regulars
We're just cut from a different cloth. I grew up in the 70's, where we didn't have to wear helmets while riding a bike, if you and your pal got upset you'd fight and be friends after. Life was much simpler than it is today.

Doing well, thank you for asking. These stay at home orders have had me home for the last month. One more to go but realistically I'm thinking two more to go....

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
James Bond a woman??
Well i suppose that might work.
Then by extension, maybe we could change the colors of the red, white and blue because we can and our forefathers would be good with it because that was their vision.
And our Creator probably won’t mind if we all morph ourselves into our own image.
B

LizzieMaine

Bartender
James Bond a woman??
Well i suppose that might work.
Then by extension, maybe we could change the colors of the red, white and blue because we can and our forefathers would be good with it because that was their vision.
And our Creator probably won’t mind if we all morph ourselves into our own image.
B

It's been my observation that man has always tended to morph his creator into *his* own image.

Be that as it may, though, the producer of the Bond series has been on record since January as saying the role will not be recast as a woman so long as she has anything to say about it, so you may all rest easily.

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
Prehaps governments should have taken more notice regarding the producer's descision to delay the release of this new Bond movie, 'No Time To Die' ( back at the beginning of march,) until november as they saw the rise of the coronavirus & knew it would affect audience figures. There was only around 95,000 cases worldwide at the time.
92527808_3239309779415174_8476919519812517888_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner