Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom Denim Jacket

Price is wacky for my denim needs, but man, it's a killer jacket!

706009a2e4d61b94a5cbcc97e2c8a3c4.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Me likey! And the price is rather tame when compared with most of my outerwear, sportcoats and such. There's a price to be paid for quality material and construction.

Edward

Bartender
Gorgeous jackets! I especially like the first one with the blanket lining. I can see wearing that under a HWM in Winter... Makes me wonder what the Aero Aquamarine would look like in denim and wool....

Ishmael

Practically Family
Had a chance to visit MF when I was in LA last week. Truly amazing. They have an incredible amount of vintage and special run items, far far more than just the MF lineup. If you're in LA, definitely check them out.

It's a shame, but the MF prices outside Japan are very high, except for the MF made in the USA goods, and one off items not listed on their site. In Japan, the MF goods are a much better deal. Still high, but well worth the price, if you consider all that goes into the product, IMO.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had a chance to visit MF when I was in LA last week. Truly amazing. They have an incredible amount of vintage and special run items, far far more than just the MF lineup. If you're in LA, definitely check them out.

It's a shame, but the MF prices outside Japan are very high, except for the MF made in the USA goods, and one off items not listed on their site. In Japan, the MF goods are a much better deal. Still high, but well worth the price, if you consider all that goes into the product, IMO.
That's what I was wondering too. The MF x SugarCane is cheaper than the MF outside Japan. Someone told me that Toyo has a major stake in the MF, I don't know if that's true.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy