Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Monarch 1950s HWM style jacket, S

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Selling my Monarch due to moving to South Florida. Color is dark chocolate brown, almost black. Heavy naked cow. No label, but a TFL consensus was that it is indeed a Monarch, could be the original Highwayman. #10 Talon paperclip zipper, original. Size is small, I am 5-8, 142# and it is a t-shirt only fit for me. Measurements:
S2S - 18
P2P - 21.5
Sleeve - 22.5
Hem - 18
Back - 23
Asking $350 shipped in Conus.

PXL_20230529_181558347.jpg

PXL_20230529_181622398.jpg

Helix

Familiar Face
I was fortunate enough to pick up this incredible jacket when it went up for sale. I knew it would be small, but hoping I could lose a little weight to make it work. Unfortunately my frame is just a bit too big so I've spent the past year mostly admiring it in my closet. I love everything about this jacket (especially the cool collar), but I'd rather pass it along to someone who can actually wear it.

I have worn it probably no more than a couple of hours tops inside my home so the condition is unchanged. I'm asking for the original price of $350 shipped within the US, PPFF. I am willing to ship international at cost.

I can post measurement pics if needed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran