Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Montague Burton, Spring/Summer 1938

The Elizans

Familiar Face
Hello everyone,

This is my first ever post on The Fedora Lounge! I thought this may be of interest; it is a scanned image from a catalogue in my collection wonderfully entitled: "Appropriate Attire". The tailor is Montague Burton (English) and this is one of several illustrated plates depicting the range for Spring/Summer 1938. I actually own a nice example of this very suit! I will add a photo of me wearing when I get a chance...

BurtonsManNo1.jpg

kools

Practically Family
Welcome to the lounge. I think everybody appreciates more scanned images to add to the discussion.

3PieceSuitGuy

One of the Regulars
Welcome!

Welcome to the lounge. We'd love to see more images from the catalogue and your collection!

Cheers

Peter

The Elizans said:
Hello everyone,

This is my first ever post on The Fedora Lounge! I thought this may be of interest; it is a scanned image from a catalogue in my collection wonderfully entitled: "Appropriate Attire". The tailor is Montague Burton (English) and this is one of several illustrated plates depicting the range for Spring/Summer 1938. I actually own a nice example of this very suit! I will add a photo of me wearing when I get a chance...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn