Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

N-1 Deck Jacket (repros)

Edward

Bartender
Any change in the market here? Looking ahead, I quite fancy one of these for next Autumn, but couldn't bring myself to spend what the Buzzes go for, even if I had it. Been scouring round the likes of WPG etc looking for one (ideally with some decals on the back.... fancy something like that for casual wear round the rockabilly crowd...), but nobody seems to go in for the USN stuff much. Seems odd?

mikeyp03

New in Town
I just got one of these for free. I was working in a basement and the owner offered it to me after I asked about it. I didnt realize what I had gotten until I got home and did some research. I'm now pretty ecstatic, but its a shame because I wanted to wear it. I guess it really wouldn't be a good idea, based on its rarity.

img0469ttx.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

wsc

New in Town
I bought one from brixton that is passable, changed out the buttons and added a stencil, never seen another one real or not around town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy