Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
So I gather from what Nattyshirts said. But here's a practical question - when using links (and not cutting off the buttons), is the cuff closed in the French-cuff fashion, or in the normal overlaid button fashion, but with a link? Is this making sense?

Sir when it is used with cuff links the style of cuff fold will be like the French cuff not the regular way.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
150S Supima cotton pure italian

We're please to announce that a very limited quantity of 150S Supima cotton pure italian fabrics in 7 different styles are now available. Hurry up and don't miss it. They are not in large quantity.

Last edited:

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dear all. Last 48 hours of Spring Fiesta have started and all the fabrics are depleting real fast and will not be available once finished. Do visit Natty Shirts and book your custom made shirt for only $27.99 right now.

carldelo

One Too Many
In response to Carldelo: I have only ever seen convertible cuffs worn in the french cuff manner when using links.

That seems to be the majority view - but nobody is saying whether the buttons are left in place, or if they're removed before using links. I think it would highly odd for the buttons to still be attached....

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
That seems to be the majority view - but nobody is saying whether the buttons are left in place, or if they're removed before using links. I think it would highly odd for the buttons to still be attached....

No sir they are kept attached and they do not look bad at all as they are on the inner side where the link's back pin is.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
CONVERTIBLE_CUFF.jpg

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dear All,
Due to large number of request to process orders and limited staff resources we have extended this campaign for 24 hours and now this will end on 1st May 2013. All those who had to face problems during order processing can now avail this offer.

carldelo

One Too Many
Well, my replacement shirts arrived, and they are very nice, exactly to specifications, I will order more with no worries - thanks for the high level of customer service.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Natty's Closing Stock Sales is on

Closing Out Stocks sales:
Fabrics finishing up are now available for $23.99 only and the sales of free shipping on five is also applicable on it too. So each closing stock shirt is now available for $19.99. Very Limited stock is available so rush out and get your MTM shirt for $19.99 only. Visit http://www.nattyshirts.com and book your shirt before its late.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Memorial Week Special

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMORIAL WEEK SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natty offers free shipping on 3 or more shirts STARTING FROM 5/24/2013 TO 5/31/2013
Free shipping applies to all fabric categories and have been applied by default.

Visit : http://www.nattyshirts.com and book your order now.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've read over this thread, checked out the website and it all looks really good. I take a "tall" size (I'm 6' - 6", with a 20" neck and a 40" sleeve). Any trouble fitting sizes like this?

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Any size is possible

I've read over this thread, checked out the website and it all looks really good. I take a "tall" size (I'm 6' - 6", with a 20" neck and a 40" sleeve). Any trouble fitting sizes like this?

No problem at all sir. We have one very good option for people having problems with fitting. If you order five or more shirts, you get free shipping and one shirt is sent first as a trial of overall fit. If it does not fit properly, you get one remake without extra charges. We do not charge any extra for designing and over sizing.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Can't seem to pay by PayPal even though the check out page has it listed = made me enter a credit card instead of launching to PayPal....

We have disabled Paypal; the savings in Paypal fees are reflected in your discount from regular prices. However, you can ask for the PayPal invoice if you do not feel comfortable using a Credit Card - though this is very secure (via Authorize.net, Leading Payment Processor in the USA). We are happy to make payment for your new shirts as simple and convenient as possible.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
New range of buttons

We are very pleased to announce our new range of custom shirt buttons - ready for your next order. We now have a wide range of button choices, from metal to coconut! Your shirt from Natty is an absolute custom, one-of-a-kind, made to fit your body, at your specifications.
Come see our new selection of buttons and place your order at only $22.99 per shirt.

We've put a lot of you in Natty custom shirts. We'd love to see you in them!

b1.jpg b2.jpg

BR Gordon

One Too Many
I find it very frustrating trying to find the fabrics that I want. I must be missing something on the website. Please give me a hint on locating each type of fabric.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Based upon the reputation of the Fedora Lounge, I decided to give a try to one of these shirts. I registered, entered the measurements, etc. and made payment. When I went back to check it all, I was not recognized as a "returning customer." I feel a bit shaky about the process right now, but we'll see how it all comes out ...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner