Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need haircut advice

lol

New in Town
Hello,

I want to make myself vintage haircut, I want it to be slicked back right and the left side to be slicked left down and the forelock to be up a little.
I found some photos on this forum and on the internet of what I more or less want:
SGB_05.jpg

404884_3229123091435_1111996172_n.jpg

11.jpg

I don't have perfectly straight hair but it's also not curly hair. I have thick hair and I saw in some website they recommend "DAX Wave & Groom" for that (http://www.pomade-shop.eu/epages/61591627.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61591627/Products/02001)
The thing is I don't want my hair to be look wet and shiny, does any one here can suggest me how and in what to use to make that?

Thanks.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Soft pomade gives more shine. Go for a medium to strong pomade like Murrays in the orange can or DAX in the red can and use a smaller amount. For strong pomades you really need to warm them up with your hairdryer before you apply them. If you think you used to much just wash your hair. Some pomade will stay in and changes are it is enough to comb back your hair.

In my experience only soft pomade will give a shine like in the last picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit