Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New B!Wear caps arrived!

Phog Allen

Familiar Face
Evening all. Last week I ordered two caps from B!Wear. I ordered one made up with Brett's material and one with a wool fabric I sent him. It arrived in Ca. midweek last, and the caps were at the post office waiting for me to pick them up Monday morning! Wow. Talk about fast turnaround time. I am greatly pleased with the caps. One is made in his #6 small brown herringbone fabric and I really like it. I actually like it better than the one I had made from my own material. To be honest, the material I sent is too heavy. The cap will be WARM. I'll probably only wear it on the coolest days. It is a beautiful dark green(loden?) colour though and will look great with a tweed jacket or similar. This is the first custom clothing item I've ever had made and I'm as happy as can be. Brett's work is top notch. The stitching, the sweatband, all of it seems to be of MUCH better worksmanship than caps I've seen at mens stores costing tens of dollars more. I will be getting more of these rest assured. I don't know if I could ever wear a ball cap after having one of these. Sharpetoys reviews and Daniel Jones' pics of his new B!Wear cap, made the decision easy. Thanks lads for steering me in B!Wear's direction! I'll see if I can get some pics up soon.

Todd

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Way to go

I'm glad you like your two new caps. The Fedora Lounge members always try to do there best on supplying its members with the best hatters/cappers out there! I'm happy that you like your new caps.:) :) :) I guess I need to order another one also.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace