Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Flame Panda Lace to Toe 102 Last 9 inch Boot Maryam Hand Overdyed Horsebutt 11D to E

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Gorgeous handmade Flame Panda lace to toe pattern boot in his new flat toe profiled 102 last. If you are unfamiliar, Flame Panda's boots match the quality and craftsmanship of Role Club and Clinch, but at much more affordable prices.

Very accommodating and comfortable last and with this being lace to toe, the fit would work well for both a D and E width (I am in between.) Absolutely incredible craftsmanship from Peng, considered one of the best in the world. These are solid and hefty, made in natural hand overdyed Maryam horsebutt, which will roll and age beautifully over time. Beautiful high stitch count hand welting, flame panda branded brass hardware, off white Dr. Sole halfsoles, brass nails in the bottom.

I can honestly say the finishing on these matches or surpasses the various Clinch boots I have. I believe his current wait list is over 1.5 years. asking 1050 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_4634.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4635.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4637.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4636.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4640.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 28

Forum statistics