Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW Vintage Weight Suit Fabrics

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Here are some new fabrics of a heavier and more vintage-like stock currently available for any suits on my site:

100% Pure New Wool 11oz

mc-swatch-222-stripes.jpg

Colors: Charcoal with subtle rust stripe, textured Anthracite, tone-on-tone Chocolate stripe, Silver pinstripe

mc-swatch-222-checks.jpg

Colors: Dark Grey pane check, Grey Prince of Wales check, Silver Gingham check (would love to see a Goldfinger suit in this fabric!)

This fabric adds $100 to the cost of any suit.

100% Pure Wool Tweed 11 oz

mc-swatch-1097.jpg

Colors: Marsh Brown, Wood, Teak, Forest Brown, Dark Olive Birdseye

This fabric adds $200 to the cost of any suit.

Our fabrics rotate regularly, so these may not be available indefinitely. Up to 20 swatches can be ordered for $15. Feel free to e-mail or PM me with any specific requests or questions regarding fabric options.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
14oz Suiting

I've got some heavier weight suiting that is ideal for replicating a vintage "mid-weight" suit. This is a 75% wool blend in a bold herringbone weave. Available in dark blueish-grey, dark blue and black:

swatch-102.jpg

The best part is that this fabric doesn't cost any more than my standard line, so a typical double-breasted suit, for example, in this fabric would be $395.

Kind regards,
Indy

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I have some new suiting fabric in our standard price range (so no additional cost to the prices posted in our catalog) which are 12oz wool blends in black, dark blue and dark grey in various stripes. This is a heavier weight than you would typically find "off the rack" almost anywhere. Feel free to e-mail me for details.

Kind regards,
Indy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner