Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nine Bowties--Vintage and Contemporary! Just $12 each, shipped in USA!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I have nine lovely bowties to pass along today--each one is $12, shipped in the USA!

Please PM me with which ones you'd like--offers are very welcome, especially on two or more ties!

1) Vintage Big Butterfly bowtie. Absolutely beautiful with floret neats. All wool. Adjustable from neck size 13 to 17.5. Very Good/Excellent condition.

2) Vintage Big Butterfly bowtie in classic paisley. All silk. Adjustable to 17.5 neck. Very very minor wear to one corner, as shown. Very Good/Excellent condition.

3) Vintage Big Butterfly in "Churchill Pattern", navy with white dots. Adjustable to 18" neck. Silk. Very Good/Excellent condition.

4) Butterly bowtie. Daffodil yellow with navy pindots. Made in Italy, all silk. Adjustable. Very Good/Excellent condition.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
5) Butterfly bowtie. Red with lovely floral neats in blue and cream. Adjustable. Made in Italy for Barney's of New York. Excellent condition.

6) Butterfly bowtie in black and yellow regimental stripe. All silk by R. Hanauer. Excellent condition. Adjustable. Hand made in the USA.

7) Butterfly bowtie. Dark red with classic neats. Adjustable to 18" neck. Very Good/Excellent condition. Silk.

8) Vintage straight bowtie. Dove grey with bracken and cream striping. Adjustable to 17" neck. Originally retailed around 1963 for $2! very Good/Excellent condition.

9) BEAUTIFUL Vintage straight bowtie, perfect for summer! A wonderfully late 1950s/early 1960s bow in Very good/Excellent condition. No fabric content listed, possibly cotton-silk blend. Adjustable to 17.5 neck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy