Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Onderhoud handmade Horserump LVC01 Sz 42

J. Randall

Familiar Face
Quite true to size , slightly wide sz 42/US 9
Overall very light wear , with no wear in last year.
leather just starting to develop on the sides , this kind of wear is quite normal with maryam horsebutt and to be expected , pics show this in 4k detail
Skip the wait time. Very striking pair of boots , even more remarkable in person.

I take double wide boots , and my feet are 27,5 cm long , and these are about a half to 1 full size too long , and a little too tight on the widest part of my foot after a few hours , resulting in being worn less frequently
My best fitting boot is a lofgren donkey puncher size 9(a little tight and a little long but comfortable fit),

475usd plus shipping

full video and pic set

IMG_1917.JPG

Shipping from ireland

Attachments

• IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1920.JPG
    IMG_1920.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 39

J. Randall

Familiar Face
I know exactly what you mean , I knowingly took a chance on these , but knew it would be worth it.
Even if they didnt fit , id at least know my exact sizing for my next order to onderhoud and if the quality and wait was worth it . Any other maker i probably wouldnt have taken such an expensive chance.
The Maryam Horserump is quite spectacular in person.

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
@lina I have a pair of Onderhoud and am very happy with them. Much like you all had to pull the trigger not knowing the size situation. But maybe I can help now. I wear 9 comfortably in most dress shoes (with a little room) 9 Allen Edmonds, 8.5 Nike (snug but ok) 8.5 in redwings 9E Johnston and Murphy (a little long but needed the width). I got the size 42E in Onderhoud and they are about a half size too big which I fixed with leather inserts. I might have not needed to go to E either, however, it worked out since I placed the insets they fit well and are roomy but don't flop around.
Quality,.... I have nothing to say about that. You will not be disappointed at all. Also, you will get compliments if you stand around for long enough for people to see them.
Cheers

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner