Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pale pink brushed cotton ladies' gloves

FraeuleinBerlin

One of the Regulars
Hi girls! I am finally getting round to selling a few things that I bought/had bought for me that I have never worn or don't fit me. I am moving country fairly soon, so it's a matter of some urgency if you would like one of my items!

Next up I have a pair of pale pink gloves in light pink material – I think brushed cotton. They’re a size 7½ and they have a little stretch to them. I love them, but I have another pair that are similar and I always end up wearing those. I was told these were 1950s, but they might be older than that - I Googled the brand and they seem to have lots of adverts from the '30s knocking around. I would like £5 for them, please.

They come to about halfway up the forearm and are a little flared, like a gauntlet, which I think looks very elegant (and makes your arms look wonderfully slim!).

They’re French – there is a tiny label inside each glove which says: “Emeraude Gant Neyret Paris 7½”

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

And check out this old ad for the brand!

431_505_001_002_32.jpg

As for postage and packaging, I will let you know when I know what country you, my (potential) buyer, are in - of course I will only ask what it costs me! The hat is very light, so don't be put off if you're overseas. I'll send it whatever type of delivery you would like to pay for the next working day after I receive payment.

Payments by PayPal, please!

If you have any questions, ask away!

Thanks!

Fräulein Berlin
xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters