Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peter from Vienna

puerto

New in Town
Hello worth ladies and Herren1 is Peter from Vienna dress me gladly after the mode of the 20's. Let my suits tailor. Prefer trousers also highly set federation and federation folds very far cut with stulpen. Wear suspenders and sock owners. Shirts with unbuttonable collars. Since newest also break hereditary ocher. Wuerd me make men happy from to hear this Kleidungstil to maintain. I do not hope it disturb which I a Gayman am. Greeting from Vienna. Wuerd me on answers make happy. Email address would be puertodelacruz Send to new one private Message

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Welcome, Peter

I'm pleased to be the first to welcome you.

Do I understand correctly? You appreciate clothing from the 1920's, you like pleated , high-waisted trousers, wear braces and sock holders. and like buttondown shirts. After that, I'm having a little trouble decyphering your english.

Vienna is a very beautiful City. Again, welcome to the Lounge.

puerto

New in Town
Peter the Gentleman from Vienna

Good morning Sir! Sorry my english are not the best Thank you all for your nice wellcome to me to the fedoralounge. Yes i like this style. Greetings from Vienna Peter

puerto

New in Town
:) :) :) :)
scotrace said:

Do I understand correctly? You appreciate clothing from the 1920's, you like pleated , high-waisted trousers, wear braces and sock holders. and like buttondown shirts. After that, I'm having a little trouble decyphering your english.

puerto

New in Town
:) :) :)
Baron Kurtz said:
Hello Peter,

I got everything except "Since newest also break hereditary ocher". This is really the place to be for maintaining the aesthetics of bygone days. Godd to see another euro aboard the steamship 'FedoraLounge'!!

bk

puerto

New in Town
:) :) :)
scotrace said:

puerto

New in Town
Hallo guten Morgen Robert! Vielen Dank kenn diese Seite noch nicht! Sorry mein englisch ist sehr schlecht lass ?ɬºbersetzen hiuer auf einer ?É?ìbersetzungsseite darum ist das englisch auch noch schlecht. Wie ist dein Kleidungsstil w?ɬºrd mich interessieren? Ich liebe diesen Kleidungsstil angefangen von der Unterw?ɬ§sche bis zu den Sockenhaltern W?ɬºrd mich auf Deine Antwort freuen. Gru?É?? Peter aus wien

Robert Conway

A-List Customer
puerto said:
Hallo guten Morgen Robert! Vielen Dank kenn diese Seite noch nicht! Sorry mein englisch ist sehr schlecht lass ?ɬºbersetzen hiuer auf einer ?É?ìbersetzungsseite darum ist das englisch auch noch schlecht.
puerto said:
Kein problem. Mein Deutsch ist ein bisschen rostig...

>Wie ist dein Kleidungsstil w?ɬºrd mich interessieren?

I mag die periode von 1930-1950, Amerikanish und Europaeisch.

Ich liebe diesen Kleidungsstil angefangen von der Unterw?ɬ§sche bis zu den Sockenhaltern W?ɬºrd mich auf Deine Antwort freuen. Gru?É?? Peter aus wien

Robert Conway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner