Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Putting on face - when to apply Primer

Celia Crowson

Familiar Face
I am sorry if this has been asked before...

Yesterday I purchased my first Primer by Natio - I have never used a primer before.

When applying makeup I use - moisturiser, sunscreen and them mineral powder foundation. What I would like to know from your own experience is - when and how to apply the primer to get the best result?

Thanks for your time :)

PS

A-List Customer
Celia Crowson said:
I am sorry if this has been asked before...

Yesterday I purchased my first Primer by Natio - I have never used a primer before.

When applying makeup I use - moisturiser, sunscreen and them mineral powder foundation. What I would like to know from your own experience is - when and how to apply the primer to get the best result?

Thanks for your time :)

Its moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, mineral powder. Give the primer a minute or two to set before you add the mineral powder. Good Luck.

Celia Crowson

Familiar Face
PS said:
Its moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, mineral powder. Give the primer a minute or two to set before you add the mineral powder. Good Luck.

Hiya PS - many thanks for answering :)

I wasn't sure on the best way to apply the primer because on the back of the product it said apply to clean face. But I wear a moisturizer + sunscreen and thought that wouldn't be right... so thanks PS for answering it works a treat :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace