Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RMC Buco J24 (bj19003) - any experience?

Despot

Familiar Face
Hey fellow loungers…

I recently pulled the trigger on the 2021 fit Buco J24 - I specifically wanted the slightly boxier fit through the body as a winter jacket for layering over thicker flannels etc.

But those sleeves man… while the boxier fit in the body is what I wanted the sleeves are just far bigger/roomier than I’m used to. Outside of the winter use case (ie layered over warmer clothes) the jacket just seems too big over a t-shirt.

I’ve found the bj19003 version of the J24 - which is the combination tanned version with silver zippers.

Does anyone know whether this fits similar to the old fit J24? I’m thinking of moving some stuff on to make room for either this or a second hand old fit J24 in my size (sz44). I know these fit slimmer than the new 2021 fit, but wondering whether fitting into Flat Head cross zips in 44 would give me a good indication of whether I’d fit the slimmer J24 fit. Specifically looking for a slim fit to wear over a tee.

Anyone here have any experience with the bj19003?

Thanks folks - K

jeo

One Too Many
No experience with the bj19003 unfortunately.

I have the old fit J-24 and the Flat Head WRJ-59A both size 36. They fit differently but I'm definitely a 36 in both. Both fit trim in the body but The Flat Head is overall shorter and has wider shoulders than the RMC.

If you end up going with an old fit J-24 you would need the same size as your Flat Head.

Despot

Familiar Face
Thanks guys.
Sounds like a 44 in the old fit will work out then.

Now the eternal struggle to decide what I can put on the block to fund it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner