Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Brown 585 XXL 48-50 antiqued vintage excellent condition

LouisBailie

Banned
I have a very nice in excellent condition Schott model 585 Brown Vintaged Antique butter soft cowhide jacket in a very hard to find XXL size, I wear 48 or 50 and it fits very nicely. The price on these is $850.00 from retailers and $750 from the ebay retailers.

I have worn and owned 3 of these and seen another half dozen at Schott in New Jersey. This one is the nicest coloring of any I have ever seen and is much softer than any I have ever worn or tried on. These go for 450-500 used on Ebay and I have never seen a XXL go for less than the 750-850 eretail prices. All zippers and buckles are perfect and look feel like new/antique. The leather is browning very nicely as it was made to accomplish. One will have a very hard time ever locating a nicer looking /condition 585.

I am relocating and will be selling many of my leather jackets. I will sell this for half of what one would cost new, $450 plus the $20 shipping in a large USPS priority box or $25 for shipping in a larger jacket box FedEx ground in USA. If overseas I need to get rate and adjust the shipping. Contact me direct at jan458 at verizon.net for any further pics, information, or to purchase.

moto_0931.jpg
moto_0932.jpg

If you have any sizing questions just give Schott a call 1-800-631-5407

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland