Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

schott leather jackets in canada?

irow

New in Town
i live in toronto canada and is there a place where i can try on and buy schott leather jackets? sizing over the internet makes me uneasy.

xOUTLAWx

One of the Regulars
Good luck with that. I live in Canada too and I had to buy both my schotts off the net. It was well worth it. Both jacket fits perfectly.

I emailed gail and gave her my chest size, her email is on the schott website.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I suppose you've already tried contacting the folks listed as Schott's official Canadian distributer on their site to ask if there are any dealers near Toronto?

INM APPAREAL INC.
1350 Masurette Suite 318
Montreal Quebec H4N 1H2 Canada
Tel: 514 382 5229
Fax: 514 382 4652
E-mail: gary@mbgbrands.com

irow

New in Town
i sent an email, haven't gotten a response yet.

I suppose you've already tried contacting the folks listed as Schott's official Canadian distributer on their site to ask if there are any dealers near Toronto?

INM APPAREAL INC.
1350 Masurette Suite 318

xOUTLAWx

One of the Regulars

INM APPAREAL INC.
1350 Masurette Suite 318

I called in today and no answer.

irow if you get an answer pass it along here too.

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
Hi Irow,

I bought a cafe racer (660) from Schotts about 5 months ago and they could not have been more helpful. I live in Australia so obviously could not try it on before I bought it so I mailed Schotts asking for the dimentions of the jacket which they provided and I just applied these measurements against a jacket which I had that I like the fit of. Turned out the dimetions were ideal so I bought the jacket and could not be happier!

You might read on here that Schotts jackets might be cut very neat, this is not my experience. I'm a large (not fat) 6'3 and their XL 660 fits me perfectly.

Hope this helps

Flashy

GoodTimesGone

One of the Regulars
The vintage Schott Perfectos I've owned fit very trim- so slender that a person has to go up about two label sizes larger than their norm. I've heard that in recent years they make them more roomy and true to the actual tagged size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay