Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Setting Lotion on dry hair??

jtcarrey

A-List Customer
Hi everyone, I was wondering if I can use setting lotion on hair that's already dried, I won't have time tomorrow to do them after my shower, so I was wondering if I could just dry my hair then put the lotion in and curl my hair and dry the curls that way, thanks!

SarahLouise

Practically Family
There's a huge post on setting lotion here which might help -

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=3897

It's better not to set your hair when it's wet or too damp anyway as chances are it won't dry thoroughly overnight. I usually wait until my hair is practically dry, sprinkle it with water, spray with lotion and set. I always wet the ends though as this helps reduce the frizz.

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
Hmm...

This might be a good tip to try on days I do my hair the 'day of'. I have to sleep on a set otherwise to get it dry. However, I do always roll it up dry nightly between sets.

jtcarrey

A-List Customer
thank you everyone!! I wasn't receiving notifications in my email that I had responses here, that's why I'm so late in responding, no wonder it was taking my hair forever to dry haha next time I'll dry set it! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari