Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Stetson & Italian Brooks Brothers hats for sale 7 3/8 - 7 1/2

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Both of these hats are up for sale, my Husband has hardly worn either one for the time he has owned them, they need a new home. If you wear a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 these are going to fit you fairly nicely indeed!

The first hat is a Stetson Hemp Milan hat ( I think I have that right) and the second is a hat from Brooks Brothers I think Italian Milan is what it is known as. They both are in very very good shape, no marks or issues at all, The Brooks Brother's hat is Vintage, the Stetson is maybe three years old, and maybe has been worn 4 or 5 times, the Brooks Brothers hat worn maybe a few times, but was already owned by a few Loungers before finding a home here. I will add some measurements later when I can. They both have a leather sweatband also.

As always, we try to give a great deal to our fellow loungers, so these hats are being sold as a pair for you that may enjoy them when the snow goes away and the sun starts to really shine....both hats shipped any place CONUS $120.00 total. Honestly that is a bargain for these hats. Note the colors on the hats and hat bands and also on the Stetson the pug has a weave to it that is not seen too often. If you have an interest please do PM and I will do my best to get back at you as soon as I can.

My Husband wears a size 71/2 now, these both fit him however the Stetson is marked a 7 3/8 which was his hat size when it was first purchased and can still fit now, just letting anyone know that for size of these. I will add measurements later, thanks for now!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Some measurements of these hats are:
Stetson hat is 2 1/2 brim, Crown is 4 1/8th to the front of crease, opening measurement is 8 1/8th long and 6 and 6 5/8th wide.

Brooks Brothers hat is 2 1/8th brim, Crown is 4 1/8th, opening measurement is 8 1/4 long and 6 and 1/2 wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy