Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator shoes petition to Allen-Edmonds

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
If you don't participate on the Ask Andy About Clothes forum or StyleForum, you probably don't know or care who Jan Libourel is. However, you should care about his shoes.

Rather, you should look at and sign this petition that AAAC and SF members have created in honor of Jan (who has over 30 pairs of AEs), requesting that Allen-Edmonds create a shoe that he has always wanted them to make--a chestnut-and-white-suede spectator!

Now, you may not care if Jan gets his shoes. But perhaps we can all agree that more spectators in the world would be a better thing, especially from a quality maker like AE and especially with a color and leather combination that AE doesn't currently offer. If you won't do it for Jan, at least do it for the shoes! If enough people sign this, there's always a chance AE could hear and respond.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As a signer of the petition, I will also add that Jan is a great forum participant, and well deserving of the honor. I encourage you to sign.

Jovan

Suspended
I'm not a fan of spectators, personally, but I signed anyways. :) He does deserve that much respect, from my experience at Style Forum. Certainly, at least the first shoes I eBay will definitely be AE!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Jlibourel

If an iconoclast like Jovan signed then we should all get on board!

I am doing my bit around here Orge assisted by a few spectator tragics.

Teacher

Familiar Face
Jovan said:
Iconoclast? You'd hardly think so if you met me in real life. :p

Well good God Jovan, you've posted here well over a thousand times in the last few months...how else could he think of you?!

And yes, I've signed as well. Jan deserves nothing less. But then, wouldn't it be more appropriate for the "Libourel" to be a hunting/shooting boot? Ah, well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff