Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit "inspiration"

Naama

Practically Family
Hello!
I need some inspiration. Does anyone know a site where I can find as many pictures of different suits from the 30's, with fitting hats if possible. I'm looking for something mafia/gangster guys could wear. Would be nice if anyone could help me out! I'm not really creative if it comes to male clothing (I'm drawing a comic, that's what I need it for). So, who want's to help a lady out? ;)

Thank you!

Naama

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
no problem. i'm sure i saw it posted in the lounge a while ago, but couldn't find it this time, so my apologies for not crediting the person who first posted it. whoever you are.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
edwardg.jpg

Edward G Robinson: "wait here son. you don't want to get any blood on your single breasted peaked"

Naama

Practically Family
herringbonekid said:
i drew a 30s-set comic recently too.
in fact i'm still trying to find a publisher.
[

Ah! There's nothing harder to find than a publisher! Especially if you don't do mainstream stuff. I wish you better luck than I have/(had so far)
Thank's for the link! You might also try to submitt it to darkhorse's new recruit's ( http://www.darkhorse.com/company/newrecruits.php ). I now started to focus on contsts a little bit more. Not with much luck so far, but who know's what may come.......

And thank you for the site!

Naama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner