Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superb Good Wear Leather Perry Sportswear 23377 A-2 Size 44-46 - SOLD

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
GOOD WEAR LEATHER PERRY SPORTSWEAR 23377 A-2 (SIZE 44-46)

I've just listed this jacket on EBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190845486823

I think that this hide is LGI102, but it's not as pale as shown on John's site (but again not as red as LGI103). It's a dead ringer for vintage Perrys (I've owned 5 vintage 23377 goatskin jackets and a couple of Good Wear 23377s) and this is the closest that I've yet seen to vintage in this pattern. The goat is simply outstanding and is beginning to wear in having been worn only lightly.

The pattern is 100% spot on and the label is one of John's newer versions. The jacket also features the three-piece windflap commonly seen on Perry Sportswear jackets.

The NOS nickel Crown is a real bonus and has the smoothest action that I've ever used, new or old!

The jacket shows few signs of wear, a couple of little marks, but is basically in excellent condition, no dirt on collar, knits and lining flawless and no smells, other than a really fragrant goatskin (unlike the older generation of goat).

Although this jacket is tagged a 46", it fits like a larger 44".

Shoulder to shoulder 19.25"
Pit to pit 23.5"
Front length 23.5" (incl. collar stand)
Back length 25.5" (incl collar stand and waistband)
Width (expanded) at waistband 22"
Sleeves 24.5"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner