Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tadema Gallery, London

matei

One Too Many
Hello all,

Here is a gallery around the corner from us in Islington that has some very interesting pieces... a wee bit expensive, but worth a gander.

Tadema Gallery

Polyhistor

Familiar Face
matei said:
Hello all,

Here is a gallery around the corner from us in Islington that has some very interesting pieces... a wee bit expensive, but worth a gander.

Tadema Gallery

Thanks for posting this, great site! Each time I look at the jewellery (& furniture & accessoires) from around the turn of the century to the 1920s/30s I´m amazed anew at what a variety of shapes and forms that time produced. And there are some especially lovely pieces among that collection.

Regards, A.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
matei said:
Hello all,

Tadema Gallery

Hi Matei, I know that shop very well, I pass it every workday! The jewellery is excellent. I could never afford to buy anything there but I often stand and just gaze............;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy