Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Natural

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
This is a good movie about a baseball phenom set back in the golden era.
Their are alot of nice suits and hats in this movie. I saw it last nite on AMC and it is on again today, same channel. Their are scenes when everyone filling the baseball stadium has vintage clothes. Where are they all now?

Chad

Wild Root

Gone Home
Rotting away on hangers in Western costuming or, sold off years ago or, *Gasp* in the trash!

The clothes in that flick are not to shabby. They did a nice job but, my only gripe is the hair styles! Horrible 1970's or early 80's hair is seen all over. That really throws off the whole look in my opinion.

Not a bad movie, I like baseball movies that take place in the 20's -40's. Something about what baseball was back then really makes me happy.

Another great period baseball flick is "A league of their own" staring Tom Hanks. Funny and well costumed!

=WR=

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Yes the 70's hair is aweful! I really didn't notice it last nite, but today, as I watch it again, I see it. Redford wears one or two ties that are really nice.

Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner