Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Oh, well, we will have to try a different ploy with other folks. Bob, which caps did you order? I have four B!Wear caps at this time.

I would be ordering another cap from Brett or a fedora from Fedora, but I am broke right now....

karol

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Actually, I have a friend it might look good on. The friend is female, I might add.

Too bad I did not bring up the image of the red and blue polka-dot cap. It might go well with the clown shoes a Texas bootmaker sells on Ebay (he also sells retro cowboy boots and reenactor boots and shoes. I have some Roy Rogers boots from him).

Thanks, James. I am glad to know you are back to protect us.

karol

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Its real bad!!

jamespowers said:
Oh, geez! I turn my back for a few seconds and you all run out and buy hats. :p
Here you go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74970&item=8302748619&rd=1
If you men think of wearing this then it should turn off the hat buying urge. If it doesn't then I will really wonder. :p
KD, perhaps this might be a good buy for you. :p
Meeting tomorrow at AndyKev's again. ;)

Regards to all,

J

JP I will be there. I got the Lear fueled up. This B! Wear Hat Co has me hook line and sinker. I have a total of 15 now. 10 are mine and my Jo An has 5.

I get up in the morning check my email, the lounge and then I check and see what Brett has added at B! Wear. Heck I do all this even before I have my coffee.

JP, Please chair the meeting tonight, Andykev is just to dry. :)
I need some Humor !! :p
Regards,

Sharpey.

SHARPETOYS said:
JP I will be there. I got the Lear fueled up. This B! Wear Hat Co has me hook line and sinker. I have a total of 15 now. 10 are mine and my Jo An has 5.

I get up in the morning check my email, the lounge and then I check and see what Brett has added at B! Wear. Heck I do all this even before I have my coffee.

JP, Please chair the meeting tonight, Andykev is just to dry. :)
I need some Humor !! :p

I don't want to impose but if he says it is ok then I will chair it. ;)
My suggestion is to have the coffee first. I did today. :p

Regards to all,

J

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
James, yes, I agree: it probably looked a lot better on the peacock. It would take a gal with long hair to wear it well. It would not go with my short shag.

Wow, Roger, you are going to have Brett's entire collection before too long (except for the two caps James said he was going to send us. Mine was the red turtle, I forget which one he was going to send you). Brett will just have to creat more styles. If it is any solace to you, I also have started haunting fabric shops, places I have not been in for over 20 years.

Good luck with your meeting, guys.

karol

carter

I'll Lock Up
A Time for Renewal

Last seen in 2005, it seems like a good time to expose new members to the 12 Step Program for Hataholics.:D

SHARPETOYS said:
The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics :)

We admitted that we were powerless over felt and straw and that our lives had become unmanageable.

Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity, maybe.

Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a higher power as we understood Her/Him not our hatter

Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves and our bank account

Admitted to our higher power, ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. {Bought to many hats}

Were entirely ready to have our higher power remove these defects of character. Huh!

Humbly asked our higher power to remove our shortcomings, only one hat a year

Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all. (Told our wives the truth if we had one left!}

Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. { Sorry I bought your hat}

Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.{ If we slip tell others!}

Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our higher power as we understood Her/Him, praying only for knowledge of Her/His will for us and the power to carry that out. {Whew!}

Having had a awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others an to practice these principles in all our affairs.{ Told them how not to buy to many hats}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany