Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***SOLD***Toys McCoy Durable Code 33 One Star “The Wild One” jacket size 38

soundwavvves

One of the Regulars
This is such a killer jacket.

I bought it in a size 38 and also a size 40 and ended up liking how both fit, which has really been a nightmare scenario in terms of deciding which to keep and which to sell. Even though this 38 in all honesty probably fits my frame better, I’ve decided to keep the 40 for the roomier fit and layerability. This has not at all been an easy decision, though, and each time I put this on I tell myself I should sell the other jacket. And that’s how it goes, back and forth, every time.

The leather on this jacket feels almost new and the lapels aren’t even creased down yet. Lining is pristine with no signs of wear. There’s some tea core showing through in some of the usual areas.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 21”
Shoulders: 19.25” across the back
Front length: 24”
Back length: 23”
Sleeve straight: 24”
Sleeve along curve: 25.5”
Hem: 17.75” resting or 18” pressed flat

$1,200 shipped CONUS

IMG_3811.jpeg
IMG_3812.jpeg
IMG_3813.jpeg
IMG_3815.jpeg
IMG_3814.jpeg

soundwavvves

One of the Regulars
Yeah TMC really hit it out of the park with this jacket. As far as I’m concerned it is the ultimate and last word on a perfecto.

Arnold

One of the Regulars
I like that it looks tapered and short - would have loved to see a couple fit pics. Hope you or the new owner can post some.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925