Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trotsky's REVOLUTIONARY! Sale!

Trotsky

A-List Customer
I would like to sell these things. Cheap! If the price listed is to much, make me a Counter-Revolutionary offer, please! Please PM me with offers, questions and the like.

First Up- Levi Strauss Carpenter Jeans, vintage styled. Size 38 by 30, unwashed and worn once.

DSCF1012.jpg

Price: $10, plus shipping

Second Up- Lauren Polo Khakis, color of OD, classic pleats. Size 36 by 31. These are gently used but in good shape.

DSCF1011.jpg

Third- Bacarach (sp) grey wool dress trousers, flat front, tight window paine pattern. Size, 38 by 31.

DSCF1013.jpg

Price: $10 plus shipping

Fourth- Two shirts, unworn. The Striped is a Stafford 17 and 1/2 with a 36 sleeve the second is a red Arrow with an 18 neck and 34/35 sleeve.

DSCF1003.jpg

Price: $10 for both, plus shipping

Fifth- Light Blue Police/Security Shirt, 17 and 1/2 with a marked 34 sleeve, in reality it's more like a 32 sleeve.

DSCF1007.jpg

Price: $5, plus shipping

Sixth- A two tone dress short, white collar, blue body. Size 18 tall with 36 /37sleeves. The cuff on this one are a little odd, I think they are a hybrid between french and barrel, as they button up but are styled like a french cuff. I've never worn this shirt.

DSCF1006.jpg

Price: $7, plus shipping

Seventh- Scottish Made, lambswool pull over in a nice Navy blue. Sized XL but it MAY have shrunk (sure, that's what they all say, right) as it is very tight on my porky exterior. A very nice pullover!

DSCF1008.jpg

Cord Jacket, Brown, Italian maker, size 50, sharp shoulders. Too big on me, unfortunately.

Cordjacket.jpg

Khaki Safari Jacket, "MTA Pro" a good budget jacket for your next backyard adventure! Size L

Safai.jpg

Price: $7, plus shipping

Finally, a '60s era suit a sort of grey-green with a 46 or so jacket and a 42 trousers. Measurements on request!

Modjacket.jpg

Price, $50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner