Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Akubas and a Digger.................

31 Model A

A-List Customer
I have the following three hats for sale. They don't do my any good anymore. I don't wear the Akubras anymore because I no longer do photography. The Digger is a memento of Vietnam and it has a story with it.

For the Jackaroo I'm asking $65. shipped to the lower 48. For the Lightning Ridge I'm asking $70 shipped to the lower 48. It's hatband came off another Akubra some time back and is croc.

If everyone would, please contact me through PM. This way I'm able to keep track who was first and so on..... Thanks

Ed

IMG_0001_edited-1.jpg IMG_0002_edited-1.jpg IMG_0003_edited-1.jpg IMG_0004_edited-1.jpg IMG_0005_edited-1.jpg IMG_0006_edited-1.jpg IMG_0007_edited-1.jpg IMG_0008_edited-1.jpg IMG_0009_edited-1.jpg

Digger will follow..................

31 Model A

A-List Customer
It's chin strap is gone and so is the badge. I wore it quite often when I got back when mowing the yard are working outside. The inside metal male stap has the letters: AUST & CARR imprinted. Leather is a bit dried out now, a few moth bites, nothing all the way through. Want the story, I'll give you the story.

I'm asking $75.00 shipped lower 48. If I don't pass this on, it will end up on a yard sale table when I pass. Thanks

Ed

IMG_0001_edited-1.jpg IMG_0002_edited-1.jpg IMG_0003_edited-1.jpg IMG_0005_edited-1.jpg

31 Model A

A-List Customer
The Digger has sold and it goes with it's story. The buyer now has the publishing Rights. It was a wild night in Saigon!!!!!! ;)

It's chin strap is gone and so is the badge. I wore it quite often when I got back when mowing the yard are working outside. The inside metal male stap has the letters: AUST & CARR imprinted. Leather is a bit dried out now, a few moth bites, nothing all the way through. Want the story, I'll give you the story.

I'm asking $75.00 shipped lower 48. If I don't pass this on, it will end up on a yard sale table when I pass. Thanks

Ed

View attachment 18547 View attachment 18548 View attachment 18549 View attachment 18550

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland