Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Army Trench Coat. 100% wool gabardine size 42 NOS

Metatron

One Too Many
US Army trench coat/overcoat. Condition is nos, personally I only tried it on indoors.

1. Heavy 100% wool gabardine
  2. Satin lined with a detachable wool vest liner with fastens with a Conmatic zip
  3. Two deep handwarmer pockets.Moleskin-like lining in pockets which makes them nice and cozy.
  4. Slits which allow you to access clothing underneath.

This is a size 42 long, but please note that it is intended to be worn with several layers underneath. It will fit well if you wear a suit underneath.
Otherwise it can be worn as a size 44 or a slim 46.

Asking for £35 delivered in the UK which is a modest price considering the quality of this coat.
I am only selling this coat because I think it does not suit me, and it was a tough decision. If you like trench coats, I don't think you can go wrongwith this one.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271224271695?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:

Metatron

One Too Many
@Fastuni, it's something between olive and teal green.
It's a very high quality coat. But it didn't look right on me. It's certainly a dramatic looking garment.

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
I really like the cut (and superior quality) of these coats. Very civilian "Ulster"-like. It should find a good home.
If only it were brown, blue or grey since olive colors are not my cup of tea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred