Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage 1930s woolen 'Lily' dress with Built in Jacket

swinggal

One Too Many
What a wonderfuly rare woolen and linen dress this is! Selling it on because it was sized incorrectly when I purchased and and never fit me sadly. The pink flowers are made from the same fabric as the bodice (a pink, linen with a raised pattern) and embroidered onto the jacket and across the waist. This dress has a jacket attached and belted back, with the original bakelite buckle intact. The skirt has several pleats and gorgeous cut. There is no zip, just a small side opening with a snap. Such a unique piece and very sad to see it go but I hope someone else will treasure it. ****This garment has not been drycleaned so I have taken that into account when pricing.

APPROX MEASUREMENTS (in inches)
Bust: 35
Waist: 35 (with back belt for further tightening if required)
Hips: 36 - 38
Width Between Shoulder Seams: 14
Length: 42

Condition: Excellent for a wool garment of this age. No holes or moth nips. There is a small repair at the side opening, but this can barely be seen. The only visible wear to this garment is some underarm yellowing, which cannot be seen once the jacket flaps are down. Has not been cleaned so this reflected in price.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94878269/vintage-1930s-pink-black-woolen-lily

il_fullxfull.318839639.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails