Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage 7 3/8 Wright Hat

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG3065_zps1dor7kcj.jpg.html] [/URL]I have this hat up for sale. It is a very clean hat, vintage, 1950's era, it is a 3 inch brim, made by Wright hat company, (they have been around since the late 1800's) and this hat is a Mirakal Water Proofed Dupont Quillon finish on the felt. You can feel the nice smooth creamy finish of this felt, which is very desired when you seek a quality vintage hat. You can see from the pictures this hat is not worn, maybe even a NOS hat? I have done some cleaning on the hat, as it is an Ivory color. The leather sweatband has been well treated with leather conditioner, so it is in great shape. I would keep this hat for Daniel, but, to keep it I would have to destroy the vintage quality of the hat, the sweatband would have to be yanked and replaced, as for fit, I would need it to go to 7 1/2 LO (real long oval) and we just did not want to molest a great looking rare vintage hat. What most refer to as the "hand" of this felt says a lot for it. It may be beaver mixed with mink or some mix, but it has that creamy smooth baby butt feel to it. Creases with little to no effort at all.

As always, I am not asking a lot for a hat I sell. This can be yours for a "shipped to CONUS only" price of $125.00, or if you are outside CONUS, and want to pay all that extra shipping cost, you will have to add that to the billing. A bargain as it is!

You can post here or PM me for any questions, and of course we take Pay Pal, Gold Coins, Rare

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Well, this hat is no longer here for sale now! Thanks everyone for looking, I will have another hat or shoes for sale soon!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Pure white.
images-6.jpg

images-8.jpg
Ivory.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you for the pictures. However, this hat is on it's way to Tumwater Hats, for the Master Tonyb to work his magic on it. Thanks so much for your interest and thank everyone else that looked and offered to buy this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy