Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Clothing Sale at the Set Shop: Downtown Los Angeles 9-28-13

DamianM

Vendor
It's time to turn The Set Shop into a Clothing Bazaar. So mark your calendar for Saturday Sept. 28th. The event will run from 12pm to 5pm. Venders contact me for space availability. Venders at 10am set up. C.k. Farnsworths Ice Cream fountain and refreshments on tap. Also you are encouraged to drive your Vintage Car. Let me know and I will save parking space in front for you. Thanks, and I hope to see everyone!

537228_189403084571580_1042009052_n.jpg

LuckyKat

Practically Family
Its gonna be another good one with most of the stuff there dating from the 20s-60s...so everything YOU like!

Damien, thanks for posting this...it will be good to meet you after buying from you a few times this year!

DamianM

Vendor
Its gonna be another good one with most of the stuff there dating from the 20s-60s...so everything YOU like!

Damien, thanks for posting this...it will be good to meet you after buying from you a few times this year!

Well tomorrow then.

Cordova I'm looking forward to seeing your caps.

Everyone that can make it, go!

Some of the most prominent collectors of Southern California will be there vending.

This is a Cant miss!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou