Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Montecristi Panama 7 1/2-5/8

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hate to let this one go as it's been a hunt to find a nice vintage one with a tall crown but it is too large for me so I am passing it in here . If your a taller person that likes a 3" brim and a tall crown in a fine weave with nice patina this is your hat.
550.Takes it . Comes with Stetson hat box.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Lord have mercy, I would have thought by now, this hat would have been scooped up a while ago! You know for the way this hat is made, quality wise, would cost a lot more than your price, then also it is a nice vintage hat, which gives it that extra "bling" to it. I have just spent an arm and a leg on items for Daniel's birthday, but I sure wish I had the extra right now to buy this hat as well!

This is perhaps a thousand dollar hat???

bond

Thanks Cindy .
Qs re Harding the brim on this one, it is not floppy and can be shaped to your liking with steam or flange as can the overall shape of crown can be changed as well.

bond

This hat is still available. For those interested in trades you'll need to send pics of hats you want to trade so I can see what I am trading for. Anyone wanting changes to liner or ribbon is option and is negotiable.
Thank you

bond

Geoff, Here is pic of black ribbon in 1" with optional tan silk liner material per your request .

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez, about time someone got lucky on this hat. If it was still floating around for another week or so, I would have had to rob a bank and grabbed this up. I do not think anyone has ever listed a finer hat in a large size Panama like this, and the weave is nice, nice wide brim, tall attractive crown and bash to it. Still think this was an easy $1,000.00 hat and Bond you just gave the buyer one of the best deals we have seen here! If the buyer reads this and you ever want to get rid of that hat, let me know. I am sure my Husband would love to own it! Lucky fellow you are!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy