Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Split-Toe 11A Shoes For Sale - SOLD -

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
In my experience, a good pair of vintage Norwegian Split-Toe shoes doesn't come up that often. I've been wanting a pair for myself but these are the only good ones I've found and they're too big for me.

I'm guessing '50s on these but although I can't pinpoint the age they are obviously from the era when Freeman was a respected name in the industry and semi-spade soles and those wonderful narrow waists were in style on men's shoes.

The classic flat laces seem original. Beautiful leather - on par with '50s Florsheims I've got. Lightly worn soles and heels but with plenty of miles left to go.

Only $42 shipped in the U.S. (Int'l members just PM me) :)

Size: 11A
Outside length of sole: 12-3/8"
Outside widest: 4"
Outside narrowest: 2-5/8"
Inside length: 12"

{More photos at link at bottom}

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/harpplayergene/SELLERS/Freeman Black Split Toe 11A Shoes/

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I know that if someone in this size buys these shoes, they'll love them. In order to hopefully get them to the right owner, I'm going to sweetin' the pot.

Buy these and I'll include a matching pair of wooden, vintage Freeman shoe trees:
DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

Order now, and I'll add in a pair of rubber shoe protectors identical to the pair I'm wearing in the pictures below (I"m keeping that pair) but your pair will be unused: :)
DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav