Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Mister Lou Sizing, What's the deal?!

m.a.g.vintage

New in Town
Good people of the boot community! As much research as I've done on these boots I can't come to a conclusion (confidently) on what size would work for me for the Mister Lou. And is the D width really that small?

Size References:
Attractions Lot 444 9D (perfect fit):
I found that these were pretty damn tight but wearable, and broke in to what is now my most comfortable boot ever.
Most Red wing boots 9/9.5D
Tecovas roper boot 9D
Converse 9(snug)/9.5(good amount of room)

Any help would be great! I see a lot of mixed opinions so I thought id ask.

JacketAddict

One of the Regulars
I am Brannock 11.5 D/E. On most Wesco - Engineer or Harness - I go for size 12D or 11.5E or even EE.

However, Wesco horsehide run small - go up 1/2 to 1 size larger. I have a pair of Mr. Lou Engineer in 12D. They fit a bit snug but wearable. I have this pair of LE Wesco Horsehide Harness in 13D that also fit well but not perfect. Probably no off-the shelf boot is going to fit perfect - but you can make small adjustments by the thickness of your socks. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 12

m.a.g.vintage

New in Town
Woah those are some very nice boots!
A pair of 9D popped up and I wanted to sure before I pulled the trigger. Im a 9.5 D/E brannock so im going to leave those be. Thanks for the input!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails