Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Around sunset, my wife and I (under my second bowler of the day... a Knox) ended up on the Atlantic shore. It was a beautiful end to a very nice December day.
uploadfromtaptalk1449451725110.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Kinda looks like the one on my Resistol Top Rail.

I saw somewhere this crease being called a "Canadian". No clue if that's a common name.

Nice color on that Resistol!!

Actually the Canadian crease is not like that nor the billy kid have it. It's still dark. When the sun rises I can take pictures of it.

Perry, I'd be tempted to get a long hair hat if I could just find one! Lookin' good, my man!
mmbarnes - nice ocean ya got there!
Good 2 hat day, Joao - that's what, a total of about 10 inches?
Ah, Daniele, to spend my afternoon drinking wine...
Good looking Saxon you have there, Mark.

Today's a good day. Friday, I got some good business news. Saturday, I got a new hat! And last night I had my fill of latkes.

My new hat, a Stetson Stetsonian.

Picture38.jpg
Picture39.jpg
Picture37.jpg

Civilizations have risen and fallen in the time it's taken me to get it, but it's a great hat. :p

Joao, I always liked those Billy Kidd Stetsons! As a competitor in the public eye I always thought Billy Kidd was lucky to have been born with that name, and then to capitalize off it even more wearing the Stetson.

Nice derby Matt, and those waves look inviting.
Sporty short brim Daniele.
Very festive Mark. I'm sure you could pull off a fuzzy!
Fruno, fabulous Stetsonian. What color is it and where did you get it?
Super fedora today Esther. YOu look relieved.
Great choices Sam.

foamy

A-List Customer
I just got my SBCD two days ago and haven't taken it off since except to sleep. BTW, I envy your lifestyle: I spent my teenage years in northern Baltimore Co. and was very into equestrianism. Beautiful countryside and perhaps the happiest time of my life. Do the horses still run free on Asateaque and Chingatook (sp. ?)?
Oh, my lifestyle isn't all that (but I like it). I live in a small to medium sized town, but it is in a very nice, pleasant part of the country. My friend is a farrier and I travel with him on some Sundays, just to get around and meet and talk with folks, and look at boats when the work is done. It's a great way to spend a morning. I could do a lot worse and not much better.

And yes, the ponies are still roaming wild down on Chincoteaque and Assateaque with the yearly round-up and auction. We'll sometimes travel down to watch a rocket launch (Wallops), wander 'round the beaches and marshes and pick-up some ocean-side oysters—yum!

Today, it's a recent acquisition. A Boina Elósegui Exposición Año 1858 in 30 cm. Lovely beret and my first with an elastic headband. Please pardon the goofy look—it comes naturally.
IMG_0892.JPG

Want to get some looks on the street? Just wear a beret.

tommyK

One Too Many
Excellent start to the day, Everyone!
Perry, big WOW on that Fuzzy Knox
Fruno, loving that big Stetsonian as well. Those light greys are the hardest to keep clean I've found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran