Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Back to the Royal Deluxe Stetsonian for today.And in honor of SBG, though I am 6'2.

Excellent fedora. Bald Guys Rule! (I am nearly 1 foot difference in height.)

Eric, I'm going to petition for an auto like option for your hat posts.
Tom D.
Thanks sir. I got to say your VS hats were inspiring when I was first considering the custom route.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Fed IV in Moonstone yesterday
7c4c305c4809280efabdc70ebe8fa286.jpg
e0edac6c0dbe8a07d56de898509bab2a.jpg
51e123bd8115a8f34ed00fa81d49cbe3.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Great Stratoliner. Modern, or vintage?

The Temple used to be my go-to hat in the '90s, when I was first getting into lids, and I still have two that I wear from time to time. A good choice.
Thanks. It is a modern strat. I have the sage Temple now but i had it the brim cut down to a 1.5 in because it was my first hat about 3 years ago and I wasn't brave enough to wear a big brim

"Set 'em up Joe"

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
After two gloriuos Panizza today is a Borsalino on my head
f9r1xx.jpg

This hat is made during the sixties. Sold in Vicenza 50 km east of Verona
i1w6q0.jpg

Qualità Superiore in dense fur felt, unlined. Interesting finishing on the brim and thin ribbon in the same material
s5e3vq.jpg

Color Rutenio, impossible to read the second word on the paper label :(
2r2vwnl.jpg

It was the hat wore during the visit, with Steve, to the Borsalino factory in Marengo ten days ago

Looks like you guys found the Flying Saucer! Great place for a pint or three.

Yeah, and that's after they moved it on me! Last time I was at the Saucer was several years ago, and it was a block over. I was real confused when I walked in and the bar went in a different direction. It's not nice to mess with drunks like that!

A beer and hat chat is a winning combination, Jim. Very enjoyable evening!
Next we need to plan that Stetson plant tour.

I'm up for trying a FedoraFest maybe next fall, like we discussed. Even nicer if we could get Mr. Deckard involved in the tour/Fest.

It was great to meet you, David!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
A very happy Friday to each of you. Thanks for all of the kind words about yesterday's C&K.

Today I am wearing a new one to me... a Stetson Royal DeLuxe homburg. It's one of the stingiest brimmed homburgs I've seen. It's got some warts (ribbon and binding could stand replacement), but I just couldn't resist the color combination when I saw it pop up on the bay.
uploadfromtaptalk1454070050598.png

An addict and his money are soon parted.
Be well. Have fun.

Last edited:

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A very happy Friday to each of you. Thanks for all of the kind words about yesterday's C&K.

Today I am wearing a new one to me... a Stetson Royal DeLuxe homburg. It's one of the stingiest brimmed homburgs I've seen. It's got some warts (ribbon and binding could stand replacement), but I just couldn't resist the color combination when I saw it pop up on the bay. View attachment 43181

An addict and his money are soon parted.
Be well. Have fun.
Very Clean! You are the homburg master! The color is gorgeous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy