Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hat and great outfit Daniele. In honor of your European heathered hat I decided to wear one from this side of the pond. Mallory in brown and gold.
P1210420 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1210421 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1210414 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Seems like everyone is upping their game today. Some whole lotta fantastic hat going on.

P1210413 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hope everyone's week is starting off on the right note. It sure is on the hat front.

Michael
Nice look. The colors seem to "dance" on this one!

And it worked! Every last one of them came home upon gazing upon its irresistible magnificence.
emoji6.png
You sure it just wasn't Pavlov's dinner bell?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Great hat and great outfit Daniele. In honor of your European heathered hat I decided to wear one from this side of the pond. Mallory in brown and gold.
Michael the heathered Mallory is really beautiful!
I will try to do my best next week with some others heathered EU hats
This week is dedicated to the black!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Nice look. The colors seem to "dance" on this one!

Thanks Red. I wouldn't mind finding a few more heathers.

Michael the heathered Mallory is really beautiful!
I will try to do my best next week with some others heathered EU hats
This week is dedicated to the black!

Thanks Daniele. I'm looking forward to your black hat week. And next weeks heathers too.

Michael

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

Seems like everyone is upping their game today. Some whole lotta fantastic hat going on.

Hope everyone's week is starting off on the right note. It sure is on the hat front.

Michael
Let me try that again: I love that hat! And as usual, your whole outfit kicks ass.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Grabbed the Penman Everyman Indy hat this morning. Dropped off our Vote by Mail ballots (for MrsFed and I) at the local clerk's office. I saw a co-worker there doing the same thing and she yelled over: "So, you're canceling out my votes?!!?" "Better than that," I shouted back, holding up 2 envelopes, "Vote early, and vote often!!!" :D

i-7Dx8Cc8-L.jpg

Charlie a fantastic Soft Felt Dress hat.
Dobbs made especially for you because suits you in a perfect way (not the chemise....I'm Italian)

They haded east and now they are in NY to visit museums
EXCELLENT heathered hat today, Dan! You have been really raising the bar lately...

Good to hear the travelers are on the move! I'm sure they're enjoying themselves.

Michael

LOVE the lid, Mike! And fiendishly foppish threads today, man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot