Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wearing a vtg. Stetson Beachcomer during a dog walk and snow shoveling this morning.

i-NgNdLwt-M.jpg

i-X4VhKFP-M.jpg

Home for lunch and heading back to work in a Cordova Cap.

i-4sngHCX-M.jpg

i-nFJ8nrz-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Foggy and humid amplified the windchill
No colors in the grey day
2z7imtl.jpg

Mossant (French brand) green with a hint of yellow in short hair felt
1zx8jl3.jpg

EU classic proportions
2z8rrqo.jpg

Like every felt finished in this way it takes different shades of colors
8wz61d.jpg

Very soft and malleable fur felt
16h2p9s.jpg

It came, new, directly from the sixties

Thanks for the likes on the "violet" Borsalino of Sunday
Buon Lunedì a tutti
Wow, the felt on this one is gorgeous Daniele. Really exceptional.

Michael

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Love the Beachcomber.

Thanks Perry! Not "Beachcomer" weather, but I like wearing the hat. Unfortunately late summer the leather sweat fell apart. I saved the sweat and had Black Sheet Hats work magic and install a new leather sweat. I like wearing this hat and have not worn it to death - yet. Bone clay-like felt, ribbon, inside work all are special.

Love the OR and Scandinavian sweater combo today.

Eric -

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Getting back in the swing o' things under the old Stetson Bantam. (If anyone suggests to you that @rclark is not a kick-ass dude, you can tell them that I say that is a lie. Thanks Rick).

Nice surprise this morning... a little light snow and sleet. View attachment 66291 View attachment 66292 View attachment 66293 View attachment 66294 View attachment 66295 View attachment 66296 View attachment 66297

Thanks for all of the wishes for my noggin to get better. While the weekend was insanely boring, I do think that it helped.

Finally, from what I've seen... a grand array of hats over the last couple of days.

Happy Monday!
Nice to see you back on the interwebs, mmb! Glad you are no longer concussed. Perhaps a pith helmet as a sleeping cap?
Nice Batman by the way.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
That is such a great hat.

The relationship between the arch of the crown and the arch of the brim is just perfection. Boy... I loves myself some bowlers and I really, really love that one! The subtleties between various examples are just extraordinary.

It's fantastic to see you bowlerized, Moe. Keep 'em coming, brother.
Thanks, mmb! It is a dang cool bowler. I simply must get more of them so I can properly enjoy all the little details.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Getting back in the swing o' things under the old Stetson Bantam. (If anyone suggests to you that @rclark is not a kick-ass dude, you can tell them that I say that is a lie. Thanks Rick).

Nice surprise this morning... a little light snow and sleet. View attachment 66291 View attachment 66292 View attachment 66293 View attachment 66294 View attachment 66295 View attachment 66296 View attachment 66297

Thanks for all of the wishes for my noggin to get better. While the weekend was insanely boring, I do think that it helped.

Finally, from what I've seen... a grand array of hats over the last couple of days.

Happy Monday!
Thanks Matt! (I'll send you your endorsement $ later this week!)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Nice to see you back on the interwebs, mmb! Glad you are no longer concussed. Perhaps a pith helmet as a sleeping cap?
Nice Batman by the way.
Thanks Moe. As for sleep... I have a nice sturdy colander for the job. It plus duct tape = Perfect.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the Batman. It's nice to have a hat endorsed by a superhero.
Batman-1-picsay.png

Have fun!

Foggy and humid amplified the windchill
No colors in the grey day
2z7imtl.jpg

Mossant (French brand) green with a hint of yellow in short hair felt
1zx8jl3.jpg

EU classic proportions
2z8rrqo.jpg

Like every felt finished in this way it takes different shades of colors
8wz61d.jpg

Very soft and malleable fur felt
16h2p9s.jpg

It came, new, directly from the sixties

Thanks for the likes on the "violet" Borsalino of Sunday
Buon Lunedì a tutti
A wonderful hat Daniele. The finish is so special, it changes as the light hits the various angles of the hat. Yes, this is one to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner