Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What would you miss most?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Not really. Anywhere I feel like going is within about 160 miles of home. Anything outside that radius I can take or leave.

I am not being facetious here, buy a motorcycle! You will meet a better class of people then in the aluminum tube or the steal cage. Plus, you will see more.
10592865_564972423608859_1883323888045391005_n_zpsa4dc871d.jpg
DSC_0092_zps0b9bc0f9.jpg

I'd miss clumping cat litter, without question the most important invention of the 20th Century. I can't think of much else I'd sincerely miss.

I almost hate to ask, but how many cats do you have?

Me, I got one. And a dog. And the lovely missus has a dog as well. I fear that if she had her way, we would have ever increasing multiples of each.

Last edited:

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Just one, but with the amount of time I spend at work the box doesn't get dealt with as often as her fastidiousness demands.

When I was growing up, we used "Oil Sorb" from the gas station for cat litter. It didn't clump, it didn't particularly absorb odors, it didn't do much of anything except lie there in the box and get soggy. The new stuff is quite a step forward.

Just one, but with the amount of time I spend at work the box doesn't get dealt with as often as her fastidiousness demands.

When I was growing up, we used "Oil Sorb" from the gas station for cat litter. It didn't clump, it didn't particularly absorb odors, it didn't do much of anything except lie there in the box and get soggy. The new stuff is quite a step forward.

Funny, in the oil business, we use cat litter to clean up oil spills.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up

I agree, the new stuff pulls up oil in short order. Important when you own old British and American motorcycles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran