Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where does the lipstick go??

MissHuff

A-List Customer
I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if there are any other threads on here about purses/handbags and other accessories from the 30s/40s. I don't quite know what to do with myself when I get vintage-ified for a night out. What do I do with my lipstick, cab fare and 10cents for a phonecall (my gran still gives me this advice whenever I see her lol), and cell phone (I'm a new mom, still calling every hour to make sure the baby is ok :rolleyes:) ?

Any references to websites that could help me identify what to look for? I'm addicted to purses of all kinds so it would also be fun to add some vintage ones for my collection.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
you could also go with a compact purse like this one

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Its got room for powder, a small lipstick (my besame fits perfectly) and there is room for credit cards behind the mirror section.

and in the cloth cover with the handles is more room for money or ever a single car key if needed..

GOK

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
Its got room for powder, a small lipstick (my besame fits perfectly) and there is room for credit cards behind the mirror section.

and in the cloth cover with the handles is more room for money or ever a single car key if needed..

But no room for a mobile! ;)

Lovely bag though; is the fabric faille?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo