Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who are these world war 1 officers?

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
From a collection of world war one photos. There are three captains posing for this portrait. The officer on the right is American and looks very familiar. The captain on the left with the walking stick also looks familiar, and is most likely a pilot,(an ace?) because of the leather coat he is wearing. I am thinking that all three were probably aviators.

whoarethesemen.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyone remember their world war one history better than I do, :rolleyes: and can anyone identify these officers? Thanks in advance to anyone that knows.
(Hmm,..maybe I should make this into a contest,..offer a prize??) lol

Highlander

A-List Customer
Good Afternoon Major:

Wow, what a tough one. The first guy is a captain, and I really can't make out the other two. But even if the were Major's or Light Colonels, it would be hard to ever track them down as there were so many. Had they been in a photo with Pershing etc?? Might be easlier. But I doubt unless some family member shows up here, or someone has a book of photos of the Great War etc... And they just happen to be in it...

Good luck.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24